Makes 100 ¾” wide x 1 ½” long bars
    Bake in 16” X 11” Jelly-roll pan
    Brownies
    2 cups sugar
    4 eggs, beaten
    1 cup butter
    4 squares unsweetened chocolate
    ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
    Mix sugar and eggs together until smooth. Add flour. Melt together butter and chocolate; add to other mixture. Add peppermint extract, blending well. Pour into greased jelly-roll pan. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. I turn the pan once during baking. Cool well and frost with green butter-cream frosting.

Green Butter Cream Frosting
    3 cups powdered sugar
    4 Tbsp. softened butter

4 Tbsp. cream

2 Tsps. Peppermint extract
    Few drops green food coloring
    Mix powdered sugar, 4 Tbsps butter, cream, peppermint extract, and green food coloring together. Beat well until smooth and creamy. Spread over cooled bars.

Chocolate Frosting
    2 ½ Tbsp. butter
    8 squares (Two entire boxes) semi-sweet baking chocolate
    Melt butter and chocolate together; stir until smooth. Cool slightly (no more than a minute) Spread quickly over cream frosting.

Chocolate covered Strawberry Brownies.

½ cup + 2 tablespoons (4.5 oz, or 130g) coconut oil
    1¼ cups coconut sugar
    ¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (2.5 oz, or 70g)
    ¼ teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    ½ cup almond flour (2 oz.)
    1 cup dark chocolate chunks (optional)
    For the chocolate topping
    1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
    ⅓ cup coconut oil
    ⅓ cup cocoa powder
    2 tablespoons maple syrup

DIRECTIONS -

Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil leaving overhang on the sides, spray with cooking spray; set pan aside.

In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and heat on high power to melt, about 45 seconds. Stop to stir, and heat in 10-second bursts until mixture has melted and can be stirred smooth (mine took 45 seconds + 15 seconds). Batter will be granular.

Add the vanilla, eggs, and stir vigorously until batter is thick, shiny, and well blended. Add the almond flour and stir until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly

.Bake until a toothpick in the center emerges slightly moist with batter, about 22-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick - it should come out with moist crumbs attached. Don't over bake! Let brownies cool completely.

Spread the strawberries evenly over the brownies. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Pour evenly over the strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hours before cutting into 16 squares.

Brownies will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Two fabulous recipes! When I have time to indulge myself in a very fun project I will turn to one of these!

This recipe looks delicious. I am going to try it this weekend. I am a big foodie and I love trying different recipes. I found a blog on the internet that describes about healthy and delicious recipes. The livre régime is a diet book that has different varieties of recipes. This served as a helpful site to find different recipes for lunch, dinner and snacks.

Due to the lockdown i finally decided to try this recipe. It was delicious and family loved it. I am planning to go with a few new dishes in the coming days as nothing to do but to stay at home.