Ramen beef pie
You will need:
2 packages of ramen noodles
1 pound of ground beef
1 can of sweet corn
1/2 cup of onions
1/3 cup of vegetable oil (cooking)
2 cups of water
How to cook:
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Heat the vegetable oil and the onions in a cooking pan.
6. Add the ground beef and cook until you get a nice brownish color.
7. Once it's ready, put everything in a pot that will go in the oven.
8. On top of the ground beef, put your can of sweet corn (drained).
9. And on top of the corn add you ramen noodles.
10. Put the pot in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Voila!