View Poll Results: Has this been helpful?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • somewhat

0 0%
  • no

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Cook Book!

Thumbs up Great Cook Book!

Have you ever tried to make your favorite restaurant food at home with no success? I know, I have. You think you have it, but there is just something missing! Either you don’t have just the right ingredient or the right bake time,or something else. There seems to be something missing!
    I had an incredible Cesar Salad dressing that I longed for. My wife and I always went to the same restaurant every year for our anniversary. We just loved the Cesar Salad. It was the dressing! It was sweet and creaming with just a little tanginess. We tried to duplicate it at home to no avail. Then, one year when we went for our anniversary, the Cesar Salad was no longer the same. The restaurant claimed it was the same, but we knew differently. We thought the recipe was suddenly gone forever! Then, we heard about this cookbook that had recipes from restaurants. We checked it out, and wouldn’t you know, we found the recipe and we now enjoy it anytime we want! Over the years we have used the cookbook so much. We continue to find sauces, dips, sides, and main dishes to try. It actually has saved us money! We don’t need to eat out as often. We still do enjoy that special restaurant each year for our anniversary, even if we don’t get the Cesar Salad anymore.

You too can experience these recipes for yourself. This cookbook is available for a limited time at an amazing price. It also includes bonus cookbooks! You are actually getting five cookbooks for the price of one. You can’t beat that. They include recipes from many famous restaurant chains. Just think of the money you might save from going to that favorite restaurant over and over again, if you could make those recipes at home. There are hundreds of restaurants represented here. So, there is truly a recipe for everyone. It’s great to have all of these recipes compiled for you and all you have to do is enjoy. I just couldn’t believe the value for the price! The recipes are easy to follow, even for someone who doesn’t do much cooking. These cookbooks also make great gifts for family and friends. Maybe Christmas or a birthday is coming up? Consider how much these recipes could mean to your loved ones.
    I hope this resource can bless your familyand friends for years to come.

Check out the link below to find out how to purchase this cook book and get free bonus cookbooks!

http://tinyurl.com/RestaurantRecipeOffer
    Last edited by rswebbiz; 2016-11-17 at 12:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread