+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I keep going?

Should I keep going?

Hey all! I'm a baker and I bake cakes and cookies. I've even started it off as a small business. I get my orders from friends and family and bake the cakes and cookies at home. But, I accept that I'm a bit too lavish on the ingredients. I make sure I don't miss out any ingredients and I use the full and exact measurement as required. But currently, we are going under a huge financial crisis. My husband had a huge business loss and currently he is going under a debt consolidation process with this company, here in Ontario. http://www.nbmortgageteam.com/mortga...consolidation/ They have however, assured that the debts will soon be cleared, but I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to continue my business even in this situation or not. I know, it is a good income option. But my husband has been funding me for it, and it's obvious that he won't be able to do it for a while? Should I stop my business for the time being? Or is there any way I could reduce my expense when baking? Please do advice me.
    Love the food you eat.

Fledgling Member
    I know it has been awhile on your post I am a new member here and just read it my daughter is in the same business in butte Montana but she has a brick and mortar she is barely keeping her head above water I will tell you what I told her passion is something that you never question nor does it go away you make up your own mind but never live with regret!! You go girl!!

+ Reply to Thread